Contrary to other safety shoe brands, we use metal free composite toe caps to enable you to pass security scanners without having to put off your shoes, and to give you much better manoeuvrability during work. They won’t weigh your feet down as much as traditional steel toe caps. Despite their light weight, they’re up to standard and will offer you the foot protection you need when working in a warehouse, on a building site or in other high-risk occupational situations. Choose between a range of standards to suit your needs.
Our S1 safety shoes feature our composite safety toe cap, fuel-resistant soles, are antistatic and have energy absorption in the heel, so they’re perfect for warehouse workers and airport workers who need added protection to undertake their jobs.
S2 safety boots and shoes are ideal for those working outdoors. They have all of the features of our S1 safety footwear with the added benefit of protection against water penetration and absorption.
Our S3 safety footwear is our highest safety standard. Our range of S3 boots and shoes include all of the features of our S1 and S2 shoes with the added benefit of an anti-penetration sole, so they’re perfect for construction workers and those who work in more dangerous environments.
All of our safety boots and shoes come with a 30-day money back guarantee against manufacturing defaults, so you can buy them with confidence. Because we make our safety boots and shoes to such a high quality, you can rest assured that they’re up to standard and will provide you with the added security that you need.
– Don’t take off your shoes airport security friendly, don’t make the machine beep.
– Benefit from Ortholite® comfort removable insoles. Each pair of Airline Shoes comse with Ortholite®removable insoles. They cushion and support your feet whilst keeping them cool, dry and odour free. Just throw your dirty insoles in your washing machine and they come out like new.
– Ortholite® insoles support the unique structure of the foot. Unique spring-back technology means your insole will retain over 95% of its thickness over time and won’t flatten out.
– OrthoLite® insoles are made with open-cell foam, allowing air to circulate around the foot, keeping your foot cooler inside the shoe.
– Moisture management system inside the shoe moves moisture away from the foot leaving it drier. When the foot is removed from the shoe any remaining moisture dries very quickly due to the airflow allowed by the open cell network in the foam.
– OrthoLite® contains a patented anti-microbial formulation to fight fungus, bacteria, and odour in the shoe. The EPA/FDA approved anti-microbial is added during formulation so that it is linked to the foam and will not wear off over time.
– Stand and walk safely and confidently with a tough, high grip sole made with TPU. Grip areas located in the toe, ball and heel area.
– A whole working day on your feet takes its toll on the whole body. Experience Energy Gel® first class shock absorption in the heel area. It is better than many sports shoes.
– The use of Energy Gel® provides shock absorption as your foot touches the ground.
– From resilient energy as you raise it up. In combination with the Ortholite® insoles, Energy Gel® reduces muscle and joint pain caused by standing and walking on hard surfaces for long periods of time. In an independent study sick leave reduced by 78% with people who wore Energy Gel® shoes.
– Will not charge up static electricity in dry cabin atmosphere.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- One (1) free return or exchange per order (one or more items) allowed. Following returns or exchanges at customer own expenses.
- Free Returns do not applies to items on sale or outlet.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges of socks, tight or underwear.
Ship your item back to Us
View our full Returns and Exchanges information.